Hello! Thank you for the game! I've played the demo and as RPG fan and as RPG Maker very minimal user, here is my review:
- Beautiful map and environment. Just loved it!
- Nice battle system. Liked the crafting and the preparing before battle.
- The soundtrack was fine.
- The plot seemed interesting aswell
- Liked the concept of the store and the clock.
- Did not felt bored at all while playing. I was curious about the town and hoped to play more
- There were somethings that recalled me to much of RPG maker vanilla
- The narrative was not very entertaning.
- The sound effects were a bit cringy
- Did not like at all how Tarin was so mad and suddenly he was so nice to us (maybe he is bipolar? Or cursed inside when inside those walls?) and started a lecture while the wolf was wating for it to finish.
- Monsters to much overleveled? Or I'm just bad. Don't know, it's ok the the main character doesn't fight well, but Tarin seemed a more experient adventurer.
From 1 to 5:
Menu and layouts: 4
Fighting system: 4
Sound effects: 2,5
Hope you continue the game cause it looks promesing! Also I'm a fan of your work!